Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16315 times)

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »
Fuck no, I wont use!!!

On a side note: I was a complete bitch when I first came on this site!!!!
Excuse for this and excuse for that, WAH, WAH, WAH! Change my diaper!!
WTF! Thanx guys for straightening me out!!!
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2014, 07:49:00 AM »
Quote from: ppolcyn
Every day here recently, I have been getting the urge to stop at the gas station and get a can on the way to work. Thoughts keep racing through my head. "Nobody on KTC will know if you just get one." I keep hearing that over and over.

BUT, I would know!!!!
Thats just the nic bitch playing her hand of cards bro. its time to raise her ass all in, you wont use today, you gave me your word. Those urges come and go, and are far and few between. Keep up the good work, and you done right by reaching out. QLF EDD

Winter Green ;Ironman:
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2014, 07:47:00 AM »
Every day here recently, I have been getting the urge to stop at the gas station and get a can on the way to work. Thoughts keep racing through my head. "Nobody on KTC will know if you just get one." I keep hearing that over and over.

BUT, I would know!!!!
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: mogul
J2B,
you aint never gonna live that one down are you?

Everyone else, in case you dont get it:

When I came back to KTC, I came in with a special butterfly attitude. J2B asked a question and immediately I called him a cocksucker. Why? Because, I was a punk and still had not flushed nicotine out of my systems (it takes a couple of days) and I was still not "quit". I was tobacco-free but I hadnt really quit. J2B was actually throwing out a life preserver out to me, and like a douche, I cut all the strings to it.

Anyway, I get it now. So, I am sorry J2B.

To rookies, listen to what these other fuckers on here have to say; the program here works if you follow it!
I respect the hell out of that post PP. I have respect for a man who can admit his errs. You da man.

Mogul
I agree mogul. PP is really growin on me.
:wub:

When you hit day 100, will probably point it out again. But you are most definitely making up for it.

Now, if you REALLY want to live it down, come past with me and my may 3 balled brethren. Let us soak up some of that fresh quit, its good for us.
'BanDog'
Make Your Decision

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
J2B,

When I came back to KTC, I came in with a special butterfly attitude. J2B asked a question and immediately I called him a cocksucker. Why? Because, I was a punk and still had not flushed nicotine out of my systems (it takes a couple of days) and I was still not "quit". I was tobacco-free but I hadnt really quit. J2B was actually throwing out a life preserver out to me, and like a douche, I cut all the strings to it.

To rookies, listen to what these other fuckers on here have to say; the program here works if you follow it!
I respect the hell out of that post PP. I have respect for a man who can admit his errs. You da man.

Mogul
:wub:

When you hit day 100, will probably point it out again. But you are most definitely making up for it.

Now, if you REALLY want to live it down, come past with me and my may 3 balled brethren. Let us soak up some of that fresh quit, its good for us.
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2014, 07:37:00 PM »
J2B,

Mogul
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2014, 07:26:00 PM »
J2B,

Mogul

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2014, 07:10:00 PM »
J2B,

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: srans
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: Canvasback
I actually find myself periodically looking through roll and making sure to fix it when someone has been bumped. I think that I have officially bought in by doing that.
I can appreciate this. Time spent on KTC is time invested in your quit. Its a mindset thing. Surrounding yourself with quitters, even virtually, is a powerful tool.
Indeed. If you're on the site, checking roll, forking off in chat, then you're not dipping. Stay engaged, just another level of accountability! Well done ppol
Go back and read your first couple pages. Fact; this place is lighting the way and now your changing into a new and better you. Keep heading for that door. Your going to like where you end up.
'oh yeah' rock on PP! I like where you are at...
You are doing great....and joining the brotherhood!!! Good for you!!
You're doing great. Make sure you educate yourself on the tobacco/nicotine industry (their history  their death profiteering). Ratcheting up your hatred for those evil cocksuckers is helpful in cementing your quit as well.
Keep killing it big dog. Oh, and looky here, ^^^^ said cocksucker.

'crackup'
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »
Quote from: sh4string
I actually find myself periodically looking through roll and making sure to fix it when someone has been bumped. I think that I have officially bought in by doing that.
I can appreciate this. Time spent on KTC is time invested in your quit. Its a mindset thing. Surrounding yourself with quitters, even virtually, is a powerful tool.
Indeed. If you're on the site, checking roll, forking off in chat, then you're not dipping. Stay engaged, just another level of accountability! Well done ppol
Go back and read your first couple pages. Fact; this place is lighting the way and now your changing into a new and better you. Keep heading for that door. Your going to like where you end up.
You're doing great. Make sure you educate yourself on the tobacco/nicotine industry (their history  their death profiteering). Ratcheting up your hatred for those evil cocksuckers is helpful in cementing your quit as well.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2014, 12:47:00 PM »
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

Offline Canvasback

• Quitter
« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
James 1:2-8