Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18364 times)

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
  • Interests: All Sports, namely my beloved Steelers
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2014, 12:23:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Big
Old
Shit
Sack

I think you need a sack of Shhhhhhhhhh and listen quit being a punk ass. Your responses speak otherwise as to you are having know (no) effexts efefcts from being quit....especially the smug go kill yourself...(rage passive aggressive) just stay close to the site the weekend is coming up.
He was probably put in here by big tobacco. It is easy to quit...no symptoms.....I think he is nothing more than a troll.
6 time champs

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 12:21:00 PM »
Big
Old
Shit
Sack

I think you need a sack of Shhhhhhhhhh and listen quit being a punk ass. Your responses speak otherwise as to you are having know (no) effexts efefcts from being quit....especially the smug go kill yourself...(rage passive aggressive) just stay close to the site the weekend is coming up.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2014, 12:16:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
look i am gonna hang around here for a little while, cuz i like you guys, i get a kick out of the responses. you guys quit on, as i am continuing with my quit daily as well. all bullshit aside this is my post, and if you dont agree, kill yourself, if you dont like what i post again kill yourself, if you have a problem with me, once again FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. bottom line im still quit 5 days, not just dip free, NIC free. Im a Boss
wow....this from the same guy that talked about praying to God and all that horseshit...you know what go fuck yourself...you are a hypocrite and a walking example of why me and religion don't work...all you people that talk about praying to God and and your salvation are the ones out there fucking your neighbor's wife. I don't believe you are doing this solo...i don't believe a word you say. I bet you got a damn patch on your arm and some NRT gum in your mouth right now...you are not real...i'm done wasting my time with someone that isn't real. i hope you don't stick around...you are a poison to this site and really to humanity itself.
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
look i am gonna hang around here for a little while, cuz i like you guys, i get a kick out of the responses. you guys quit on, as i am continuing with my quit daily as well. all bullshit aside this is my post, and if you dont agree, kill yourself, if you dont like what i post again kill yourself, if you have a problem with me, once again FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. bottom line im still quit 5 days, not just dip free, NIC free. Im a Boss

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: pbrain04
I wish I knew your secret.

I am 131 days quit and my fog was so bad yesterday afternoon I almost stepped in front of a bus. 

Then I forgot to get off the train and went two extra stops.
You wouldnt understand Pbrain, he is a professional, trained leader, and conqorer of nicotine. Everyone else on this site obviously comes from poor, uneducated backgrounds and have no careers or experience in anything but flipping burgers. Maybe he should just rewright the rules and regulations of this site the way he wants it to be. Maybe we can talk Chewie into posting his picture on the main site page so everyone knows what a true leader looks like. Or maybe he will shut his mouth and take advice from people and apreciate them trying to help or prepare you for what may come. Your an arrogant punk.
Quit on
WINTERGREEN THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO BE "REWRIGHTED" IS YOUR ENTIRE POST COME ON SON, AND IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE POST AWAY. SON THEN YOU WILL NO WHAT A CHAMPION LOOKS LIKE.
'know' not 'NO WHAT A CHAMPION LOOKS LIKE.'
There are also five other punctuation or grammatical errors in your post, Einstein.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Definitely shouldn't throw stones at a friend of mine.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »

I am 131 days quit and my fog was so bad yesterday afternoon I almost stepped in front of a bus. 

You wouldnt understand Pbrain, he is a professional, trained leader, and conqorer of nicotine. Everyone else on this site obviously comes from poor, uneducated backgrounds and have no careers or experience in anything but flipping burgers. Maybe he should just rewright the rules and regulations of this site the way he wants it to be. Maybe we can talk Chewie into posting his picture on the main site page so everyone knows what a true leader looks like. Or maybe he will shut his mouth and take advice from people and apreciate them trying to help or prepare you for what may come. Your an arrogant punk.
Quit on
WINTERGREEN THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO BE "REWRIGHTED" IS YOUR ENTIRE POST COME ON SON, AND IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE POST AWAY. SON THEN YOU WILL NO WHAT A CHAMPION LOOKS LIKE.
nasty you need a bag of shh...how about a side of shh with a big glass of shh to wash down the shh. and before you respond to this, just remember...shh. stay quit, post roll every day if you really want to even be here and shh!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2014, 11:50:00 AM »

Quit on

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: jayd41
AND I FEEL FOR THOSE GUYS WHO DO GO THROUGH IT, QUITE FRANKLY ON SUNDAY I WAS NERVIOUS AS HELL ABOUT MY QUIT, THATS WHY I CAME TO THIS SITE TO SEE WHAT HELP WOULD BE AVAILABLE, BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.  IM SURE PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSES AND THINK IM ARROGANT, OR ADD YOUR OWN VERB, BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS PREPARING FOR THE WORST, AGAIN 25+ YEARS DIPPING CONTANT NIGHT AND DAY, CAN A DAY AND THE ONLY REASON IT LASTED THAT LONG IS BECAUSE I WOULD LEAVE MINE IN ALL DAY AND JUST KEEP REFRESHING IT. I DIPPED EVERYWHERE, AT WORK AT HOME, ON THE DRIVE, ON THE SHITTER, AT CHURCH, IT DID NOT MATTER.  I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE IN FOR HELL, AND THEN ON DAY ONE IT WAS NOTHING, LIKE SERIOUSLY NOTHING I EXPECTED, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY EXPECPTED THE WORSE, AND THEN DAY 2,3,4 AND NOW 5 AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED, SO IM SORRY IF IM NOT GOING THROUGH ALL OF THE CLASSIC SYMTOMS EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE GOING THROUGH, AND I REFUSE TO FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE IM NOT, AND I WONT TOLLERATE NEGITIVITY BECAUSE I WANT TO POST UP WHAT I FEEL TO BE FANTASTIC IN NOT HAVING A SINGLE ISSUE WITH MY QUIT.  I WISHED YOU ALL COULD EXPERIENCE WHAT I AM.
Now read that and look back at your other posts...if you would have just said that from the beginning there wouldn't have been any back lash
Arrogant is an adjective, not a verb, Mr. Harvard.
Just saying'... 'bang head'
i was just trying to make it easy for you

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
AND I FEEL FOR THOSE GUYS WHO DO GO THROUGH IT, QUITE FRANKLY ON SUNDAY I WAS NERVIOUS AS HELL ABOUT MY QUIT, THATS WHY I CAME TO THIS SITE TO SEE WHAT HELP WOULD BE AVAILABLE, BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. IM SURE PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSES AND THINK IM ARROGANT, OR ADD YOUR OWN VERB, BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS PREPARING FOR THE WORST, AGAIN 25+ YEARS DIPPING CONTANT NIGHT AND DAY, CAN A DAY AND THE ONLY REASON IT LASTED THAT LONG IS BECAUSE I WOULD LEAVE MINE IN ALL DAY AND JUST KEEP REFRESHING IT. I DIPPED EVERYWHERE, AT WORK AT HOME, ON THE DRIVE, ON THE SHITTER, AT CHURCH, IT DID NOT MATTER. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE IN FOR HELL, AND THEN ON DAY ONE IT WAS NOTHING, LIKE SERIOUSLY NOTHING I EXPECTED, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY EXPECPTED THE WORSE, AND THEN DAY 2,3,4 AND NOW 5 AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED, SO IM SORRY IF IM NOT GOING THROUGH ALL OF THE CLASSIC SYMTOMS EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE GOING THROUGH, AND I REFUSE TO FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE IM NOT, AND I WONT TOLLERATE NEGITIVITY BECAUSE I WANT TO POST UP WHAT I FEEL TO BE FANTASTIC IN NOT HAVING A SINGLE ISSUE WITH MY QUIT. I WISHED YOU ALL COULD EXPERIENCE WHAT I AM.
Post roll and stay quit. That's it. Everyone here supports quitters.

PB

p.s. I think you caps lock button might be stuck. Not sure if you noticed.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2014, 11:22:00 AM »
Quote from: jayd41
AND I FEEL FOR THOSE GUYS WHO DO GO THROUGH IT, QUITE FRANKLY ON SUNDAY I WAS NERVIOUS AS HELL ABOUT MY QUIT, THATS WHY I CAME TO THIS SITE TO SEE WHAT HELP WOULD BE AVAILABLE, BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.  IM SURE PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSES AND THINK IM ARROGANT, OR ADD YOUR OWN VERB, BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS PREPARING FOR THE WORST, AGAIN 25+ YEARS DIPPING CONTANT NIGHT AND DAY, CAN A DAY AND THE ONLY REASON IT LASTED THAT LONG IS BECAUSE I WOULD LEAVE MINE IN ALL DAY AND JUST KEEP REFRESHING IT. I DIPPED EVERYWHERE, AT WORK AT HOME, ON THE DRIVE, ON THE SHITTER, AT CHURCH, IT DID NOT MATTER.  I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE IN FOR HELL, AND THEN ON DAY ONE IT WAS NOTHING, LIKE SERIOUSLY NOTHING I EXPECTED, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY EXPECPTED THE WORSE, AND THEN DAY 2,3,4 AND NOW 5 AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED, SO IM SORRY IF IM NOT GOING THROUGH ALL OF THE CLASSIC SYMTOMS EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE GOING THROUGH, AND I REFUSE TO FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE IM NOT, AND I WONT TOLLERATE NEGITIVITY BECAUSE I WANT TO POST UP WHAT I FEEL TO BE FANTASTIC IN NOT HAVING A SINGLE ISSUE WITH MY QUIT.  I WISHED YOU ALL COULD EXPERIENCE WHAT I AM.
Now read that and look back at your other posts...if you would have just said that from the beginning there wouldn't have been any back lash
Arrogant is an adjective, not a verb, Mr. Harvard.
Just saying'... 'bang head'
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
AND I FEEL FOR THOSE GUYS WHO DO GO THROUGH IT, QUITE FRANKLY ON SUNDAY I WAS NERVIOUS AS HELL ABOUT MY QUIT, THATS WHY I CAME TO THIS SITE TO SEE WHAT HELP WOULD BE AVAILABLE, BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. IM SURE PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSES AND THINK IM ARROGANT, OR ADD YOUR OWN VERB, BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS PREPARING FOR THE WORST, AGAIN 25+ YEARS DIPPING CONTANT NIGHT AND DAY, CAN A DAY AND THE ONLY REASON IT LASTED THAT LONG IS BECAUSE I WOULD LEAVE MINE IN ALL DAY AND JUST KEEP REFRESHING IT. I DIPPED EVERYWHERE, AT WORK AT HOME, ON THE DRIVE, ON THE SHITTER, AT CHURCH, IT DID NOT MATTER. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE IN FOR HELL, AND THEN ON DAY ONE IT WAS NOTHING, LIKE SERIOUSLY NOTHING I EXPECTED, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY EXPECPTED THE WORSE, AND THEN DAY 2,3,4 AND NOW 5 AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED, SO IM SORRY IF IM NOT GOING THROUGH ALL OF THE CLASSIC SYMTOMS EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE GOING THROUGH, AND I REFUSE TO FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE IM NOT, AND I WONT TOLLERATE NEGITIVITY BECAUSE I WANT TO POST UP WHAT I FEEL TO BE FANTASTIC IN NOT HAVING A SINGLE ISSUE WITH MY QUIT. I WISHED YOU ALL COULD EXPERIENCE WHAT I AM.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
And fucking learn to use the shift and caps lock key. Quit on, but your wall of text makes me want to 'bang head' .
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2014, 11:14:00 AM »

Quit on
Let me say, you my friend are not getting it! Your mistaking negative with informative. It takes knowledge for those of us who are addicted to beat this. It is negative info I will admit, but it is info that is needed. Quitting was hell for me and without this site and the tools it gave me I doubt I would have made it. I am glad it is so easy for you, since it is and you don't need or like the methods of this site, Why stay??? Do you wish to prove we are ignorant for our method since it wasn't necessary for you? As a leader let me weigh in with my opinion, each person is different and needs different methods, thus for many of us, this site you ridicule has saved our lives and given us freedom! There are many options available for quitting, likely even a method that already suits your easy style. Surely your smart enough to realize that it would be easier for you to go elsewhere than to preach to us about changing our proven method.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2014, 11:12:00 AM »

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »
WELL PERHAPS IN ALL OF THE YEARS THIS SITE HAS BEEN AROUND SURLEY I CANT BE THE FIRST TO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE "ISSUES" THAT EVERYONE SPEAKS ABOUT.  WHEN I READ THESE REPLYS ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU WISHED I DID HAVE THEM OR WOULD HAVE THEM SO i CAN EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU DID, AND THATS NOT REAL.  I AM NOT EXPERIENCING ANY EFFECTS OF ADDICTION, NO FOG, NO NOTHING SO WHEN I READ ABOUT WHATS TO COME OR YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, ITS LIKE A SMACK IN THE FACE BECAUSE I AM NOT EXPERIENCING WHAT YOU DID.
We don't wish any of it on anyone. It sucks. Hard. If quitting were easy everyone would do it, no sweat. That ain't the case however. It's hard. Life and death hard. You're bucking against years of knowledge and experience and it's OUR experience that those who bark loudest in the beginning... forsaking the sharpening of the tools we offer... fail the hardest and most miserably not too far down the road.

We don't want that.

Stick around and become a guru. Stop stirring the pot and throwing ego around. It's not productive.

Rock on...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.