Author Topic: Day 3  (Read 5246 times)

Offline HKS

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 3
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
yes..........but with this addiction, I'd take that 6 days a week and twice on Sundays !!!

Offline xrmattaz

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain bikes, trials/street dirt motorbikes, running, hiking, dogs.
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2011, 10:17:00 AM »
_ Rough fucking bunch.
Just Matt
Quit Nic 1/5/2011
Quit ETOH Jan 2008

"Sounds like someone is looking for an excuse to cave......suck it up buttercup and keep posting roll" Capt Kylos

This is my quit. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My quit is my best friend. It is my life. My quit, without me, is useless. Without my quit, I am useless.......

Offline Dr. Bruce Banner

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2011, 10:02:00 AM »
Quote from: J.crow37
This is to ALMOST EVERYONE who seemed to have nothing good to say. EXCEPT "ready" you all dont seem to care about the quit in general. was I "dumb" and Nieve to believe a Hindu speaking man, yeah probably and sorry i didnt pull out my cell and research the shit as soon as i bought the shit i just believed the dude. First off fuck any of you who believe id make it up. second of all i have no probolem going back to day one since in the end one day at a time is all that matters. but for any disbelievers you ruin the site for everyone, isnt this site about trying to solve a general problem and you decide to come out with ridicule. yeah class act faggots. Ill just do it on my own
grow a pair Janice! Sorry but I will not hold the punches when it comes to whether or not it's ok to fuck up and chew nicotine/ tobacco. That is why we are on an Extreme quit website.

So....You screwed up! Now what are you gonna do? Balls in your court.

You gonna play. or take the ball home?
HOF 2/2/2010
2nd 5/12/2010
3rd 8/20/2010
4th 11/29/2010

Within our capabilities, orginating in our attitudes and culminating in our actions

Offline Capt Kylos

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-11-28
  • Interests: 2nd Dan Black Belt ITF Taekwondo, Judo, Krav Maga,Jujitsu, fishing, single malt scotch and craft beer.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 09:00:00 AM »
To use my own quote....It looks like you are still looking for excuses to continue caving....suck it up buttercup and keep posting roll......and stay the fuck out of tobbacco shops dumbass!....how many alcoholics visit the liquor store to get some near beer? The ones that fail and start drinking to answer the question.
Chew is for the weak, the ignorant, the stupid.....don't be stupid. Not stupid as of 11/28/10
Before you cave read this http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=4938
Acting with almost as much speed as cyanide, nicotine is well
established as one of the most toxic drugs known. In humans,
60mg (a drop) is a lethal dose, and death follows intake within a few minutes. Dr. Charles Ksir

Mouth cancer kills
one American every hour.

Stay Quit...it's life or death.....
Don't Cave

Offline andrew

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 08:45:00 AM »
Quote from: tony
I think the reason they might have trouble believing you is the distinctive smell that the tobacco has. Although you were dipping that Revv stuff, which according to the site, is some energy blend mix, so maybe the scent was masked?

I'm not judging you, and if you said you didn't know, then thats what I have to go off of, but I'd say dump the shit and repost roll if you are ready to start again nicotine free. I took a look at the can on the website, and for the wintergreen and some other flavor, theres no warning label, which is kind of fucked up.

Also..something I forgot.

Some vegetables contain traces of nicotine. I don't think the content level is enough to actually have an effect, but if it is then potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplant would have to be added to the list..but I'm fairly certain its such a trace amount its hardly noticeable. Heres the site I found the info on.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NE ... 8053290619
From studies I read, habitual nicotine use from dipping is 130-250 mg per day.

To get 130 mg of nicotine from eggplant (the highest nicotine content of the ones on that site) you'd have to eat 1,300,000 grams of eggplant (or over a ton of eggplant). (according to the chart on that website, ten grams of eggplant is equal to one microgram of nicotine).

That being said, how much would it take for one dip's worth...around 3.3 mg? 33,000 grams....that's 72 pounds.

Mildly speaking, you only have to worry about nicotine from vegetables if you are eating over 50 pounds of eggplant or so....and if you are eating 50 lbs of eggplant I think you have problems other than just a nicotine addiction.
QUIT 01/03/11
HOF 04/12/11

THIS IS YOUR DAY TO BE QUIT.

Offline HKS

• Quitter
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 08:32:00 AM »
Seriously, what happened?
I don't know you or anyone for that FACT, but if you are going to quit as I am still doing, you have my support, as I have yours. Whatever anyone said should be reviewed by the Admin guys.....I really don't know what transpiured but you have to promise yourself that you won't put that crap in your mouth for today.
I have read that some guys can be sometimes tough on some fellas, but I would take that any day over someone giving my a hug and pat on the back. The kick in the A$$ is what we need some times.

Good luck, please come back and try again......we support you

Donn't ever stop fighting .........

Offline tony

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
I think the reason they might have trouble believing you is the distinctive smell that the tobacco has. Although you were dipping that Revv stuff, which according to the site, is some energy blend mix, so maybe the scent was masked?

I'm not judging you, and if you said you didn't know, then thats what I have to go off of, but I'd say dump the shit and repost roll if you are ready to start again nicotine free. I took a look at the can on the website, and for the wintergreen and some other flavor, theres no warning label, which is kind of fucked up.

Also..something I forgot.

Some vegetables contain traces of nicotine. I don't think the content level is enough to actually have an effect, but if it is then potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplant would have to be added to the list..but I'm fairly certain its such a trace amount its hardly noticeable. Heres the site I found the info on.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NE ... 8053290619
Quit since 3/25/12

Offline andrew

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 02:22:00 AM »
Hey man, I didn't see the posts till just now (time zones...), but I'm with you 100%. I've actually wondered about the same situation with me, especially in respect to some random shit in this weird country...if I accidentally consume nicotine will I reset to a day one quit? Honestly, the answer would have to be yes...

I wouldn't call it caving, though...only you really know if it was an accident or not, and that's not up to us to decide. Go back to Day 1 posts, post roll, and get on with your quit.

It is not insurmountable, and I have a feeling a lot of people are venting their quit anger on you....as well as some jealousy that you consumed nicotine and they didn't (face it, we all love nicotine...too much...which is why we're quitting). Don't give up on this system, I think it works (it has so far for me).

Post roll and get back with the system....don't let this set you back on your quit. It will be easier for you if you have the support here, and we all need one more person to quit with, I know I do.
QUIT 01/03/11
HOF 04/12/11

THIS IS YOUR DAY TO BE QUIT.

Offline J.crow37

• Quitter
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2011, 02:04:00 AM »
This is to ALMOST EVERYONE who seemed to have nothing good to say. EXCEPT "ready" you all dont seem to care about the quit in general. was I "dumb" and Nieve to believe a Hindu speaking man, yeah probably and sorry i didnt pull out my cell and research the shit as soon as i bought the shit i just believed the dude. First off fuck any of you who believe id make it up. second of all i have no probolem going back to day one since in the end one day at a time is all that matters. but for any disbelievers you ruin the site for everyone, isnt this site about trying to solve a general problem and you decide to come out with ridicule. yeah class act faggots. Ill just do it on my own

Offline SCHogfan

• Quitter
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2011, 01:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Greg5280
Quote from: cubs204
Quote from: redtrain14
Quote from: mule21
Quote from: SCHogfan
Fuck Day one, two, three, four, and five. and ahead of time fuck day six. Quitting is fucking misserable, I hate it, its dumb. Fuck having to go get gas, obviously I wind up with the pump that puts my truck and headlights shining directly on that wall of orgasmic death. Fuck going to the Post Office and seeing not one but TWO random people dipping, when i swear i can count the people ive seen around this town that I didnt know dipped on one hand. Fuck Seeing a truck bed filled to the brim with bottle water....that would have been a goldmind of free spitoons in my eyes a week ago. 'bang head'   Today was an absolute slut! UNTIL I got the best idea in the world. I dug through the passanger floor and bed of my truck (which gets cleaned about once a month) in total I found 8 empty tins. and for some reason there were actually 3 that had stuff in them, but i didnt even give them they courtesy of opening to see how much. so anyways. Took those eleven fuckers. Lined em up out back. and brought out the .45   'Remshot'    it is unreal at how good that felt. Dipping Never ever compared to the feeling i got watching those tiny little plastic fuckers explode.  If any of you have the legal ability to do that. I highly recomend it
That's 'boob'
that gave me a lil' bit of wood....
me too, but a little more than a little......
Yeah, it moved a little...
Yep I will admit it too ..
Think I got a little mahogany...maybe teak
I ride the painted whore. She gives good universal screams.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

QUIT DATE 1/6/11

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »
Quote from: cubs204
Fuck Day one, two, three, four, and five. and ahead of time fuck day six. Quitting is fucking misserable, I hate it, its dumb. Fuck having to go get gas, obviously I wind up with the pump that puts my truck and headlights shining directly on that wall of orgasmic death. Fuck going to the Post Office and seeing not one but TWO random people dipping, when i swear i can count the people ive seen around this town that I didnt know dipped on one hand. Fuck Seeing a truck bed filled to the brim with bottle water....that would have been a goldmind of free spitoons in my eyes a week ago. 'bang head'   Today was an absolute slut! UNTIL I got the best idea in the world. I dug through the passanger floor and bed of my truck (which gets cleaned about once a month) in total I found 8 empty tins. and for some reason there were actually 3 that had stuff in them, but i didnt even give them they courtesy of opening to see how much. so anyways. Took those eleven fuckers. Lined em up out back. and brought out the .45   'Remshot'    it is unreal at how good that felt. Dipping Never ever compared to the feeling i got watching those tiny little plastic fuckers explode.  If any of you have the legal ability to do that. I highly recomend it
That's 'boob'
Yep I will admit it too ..

Offline cubs204

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing and fucking.
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »
That's 'boob'
IT GETS EASIER!!

"Nicotine is not a crutch, it's a limp. Accountability is a crutch. Use it to get stronger." - ninereasons March 2, 2011

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2011, 08:51:00 AM »
That's 'boob'

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »
Fuck Day one, two, three, four, and five. and ahead of time fuck day six. Quitting is fucking misserable, I hate it, its dumb. Fuck having to go get gas, obviously I wind up with the pump that puts my truck and headlights shining directly on that wall of orgasmic death. Fuck going to the Post Office and seeing not one but TWO random people dipping, when i swear i can count the people ive seen around this town that I didnt know dipped on one hand. Fuck Seeing a truck bed filled to the brim with bottle water....that would have been a goldmind of free spitoons in my eyes a week ago. 'bang head'  Today was an absolute slut! UNTIL I got the best idea in the world. I dug through the passanger floor and bed of my truck (which gets cleaned about once a month) in total I found 8 empty tins. and for some reason there were actually 3 that had stuff in them, but i didnt even give them they courtesy of opening to see how much. so anyways. Took those eleven fuckers. Lined em up out back. and brought out the .45  'Remshot'    it is unreal at how good that felt. Dipping Never ever compared to the feeling i got watching those tiny little plastic fuckers explode.  If any of you have the legal ability to do that. I highly recomend it
That's 'boob'

Offline SCHogfan

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2011, 07:47:00 AM »
Fuck Day one, two, three, four, and five. and ahead of time fuck day six. Quitting is fucking misserable, I hate it, its dumb. Fuck having to go get gas, obviously I wind up with the pump that puts my truck and headlights shining directly on that wall of orgasmic death. Fuck going to the Post Office and seeing not one but TWO random people dipping, when i swear i can count the people ive seen around this town that I didnt know dipped on one hand. Fuck Seeing a truck bed filled to the brim with bottle water....that would have been a goldmind of free spitoons in my eyes a week ago. 'bang head' Today was an absolute slut! UNTIL I got the best idea in the world. I dug through the passanger floor and bed of my truck (which gets cleaned about once a month) in total I found 8 empty tins. and for some reason there were actually 3 that had stuff in them, but i didnt even give them they courtesy of opening to see how much. so anyways. Took those eleven fuckers. Lined em up out back. and brought out the .45 'Remshot' it is unreal at how good that felt. Dipping Never ever compared to the feeling i got watching those tiny little plastic fuckers explode. If any of you have the legal ability to do that. I highly recomend it
That's 'boob'
I ride the painted whore. She gives good universal screams.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

QUIT DATE 1/6/11