Author Topic: When shit gets rough  (Read 9452 times)

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: When shit gets rough
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »
Quote from: sudsmccracken
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: dalgyboy
still not 100% sure if I am posting roll correctly...anyway, day 2 and still foggy.

I am a soccer coach and have dipped Kodiak for about 18 years. Started slowly and privately, until I was dribbling brown shit down my white shirt at Thanksgiving. Gave me a thought to stop...took a few weeks and here I am.

I panicked when I had a sore ear last week. WEnt to the dentist and could see no sores in my mouth. I was clenching my teeth at night and this was causing headaches and ear ache...i hope.

I do not want to die young. I am 45 and have a beautiful wife, 3 kids and 2 dogs.

I have a picture of my 3 kids standing over my coffin wondering why dad did this to himself.

I like compete and run. So, I will fight this thing and run it out of my system
(Coach Steve walks into Bruce's Intro thread and finds dalgyboy wandering around searching for the March 13 pre-HOF feudal village)

Coach Steve: Can I help you?
dalgyboy: {startled} Oh...you scared me! Yes perhaps you can tell me if I'm doing this right?
Coach Steve: Doing what right?
dalgyboy: {pointing to the wall} That....
(Coach Steve looks up and sees that dalgyboy has scribbled all over Bruce's life size Tony Romo fathead)
Coach Steve: Oh shit....Bruce is going to be pissed!
dalgyboy: Oh no....what did I do?
Coach Steve: Well first of all, you're foggy as fuck right now so this is excusable. I'm not sure how you wandered in here but you need to make your way over to the quit groups and find March 13
dalgyboy: Oh...ok, how do I get there?
Coach Steve: Take a left on Intro Avenue and then your first right onto KTC Boulevard, the March 13 feudal village is the 5th house on the left
dalgyboy: I think I passed that on the way in. Isn't that next to the big construction site?
Coach Steve: Yep...
Dalgyboy: What's going on there?
Coach Steve: Their demo-ing most of Goatfucker's Palace, making it a little more kid friendly
dalgyboy: Oh, I see....who is Goatfucker?
Coach Steve: I due time....you'll learn in due time. Have a safe trip!
dalgyboy: Thanks...I think I'll run to March 13!
(dalgyboy leaves Bruce's Intro thread and sprints down Intro Avenue in the wrong direction)
Coach Steve: Hey! You're going the wrong way!
dalgyboy: {stopping and turning around} Oh...hehe...I knew that
First of all... 'crackup'

Second, welcome dalgyboy!

To learn how to post go to the Welcome Center and click on "how to post roll". More importantly, click on like in there called "why we post roll". Read post

To actually post roll go to March'13 lots of badasses in there.

Welcome and check your inbox
Classic. I think Coach Steve is my new hero.
Is that the Romo fathead I gave you for your birthday Bruce? He better not write on the Jerry Jones fathead I have. Cuz you know, thats one big fathead.
that made me laugh out loud... good stuff

'crackup'
Don't worry tarp, the nude Romo fathead is safely hidden in my closet. It'll be coming out of the closet when timeless does
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Suds

• Quitter
  • Interests: quitting dip, my kids, woodworking, baseball
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2012, 02:33:00 PM »
Quote from: tarpon17
still not 100% sure if I am posting roll correctly...anyway, day 2 and still foggy.

I am a soccer coach and have dipped Kodiak for about 18 years. Started slowly and privately, until I was dribbling brown shit down my white shirt at Thanksgiving. Gave me a thought to stop...took a few weeks and here I am.

I panicked when I had a sore ear last week. WEnt to the dentist and could see no sores in my mouth. I was clenching my teeth at night and this was causing headaches and ear ache...i hope.

I do not want to die young. I am 45 and have a beautiful wife, 3 kids and 2 dogs.

I have a picture of my 3 kids standing over my coffin wondering why dad did this to himself.

(Coach Steve walks into Bruce's Intro thread and finds dalgyboy wandering around searching for the March 13 pre-HOF feudal village)

dalgyboy: {startled} Oh...you scared me! Yes perhaps you can tell me if I'm doing this right?
(Coach Steve looks up and sees that dalgyboy has scribbled all over Bruce's life size Tony Romo fathead)
Coach Steve: Well first of all, you're foggy as fuck right now so this is excusable. I'm not sure how you wandered in here but you need to make your way over to the quit groups and find March 13
Coach Steve: Take a left on Intro Avenue and then your first right onto KTC Boulevard, the March 13 feudal village is the 5th house on the left
dalgyboy: I think I passed that on the way in. Isn't that next to the big construction site?
Coach Steve: Their demo-ing most of Goatfucker's Palace, making it a little more kid friendly
(dalgyboy leaves Bruce's Intro thread and sprints down Intro Avenue in the wrong direction)

To learn how to post go to the Welcome Center and click on "how to post roll". More importantly, click on like in there called "why we post roll". Read post

Is that the Romo fathead I gave you for your birthday Bruce? He better not write on the Jerry Jones fathead I have. Cuz you know, thats one big fathead.
that made me laugh out loud... good stuff

'crackup'
QLAFM

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2012, 12:44:00 PM »

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »

It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »
Quote from: kana
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: SirDerek
People cave? It can happen to anyone?

Bullshit, not me not today. I hate the nic bitch with a passion and today, i'm feelin frisky and ready to fight. Fuck you nic bitch, fuck you hard.

Nicotine makes exactly zero things better in your life. It takes your time, your money and your life away from you, yet people still CHOOSE to go back to her? I choose to quit today, I choose to HONOR my word to my brothers and sisters to stay quit. I know that if I WANTED to cave all I would need to do is call a bro or sis and that feeling will be gone. People understand that this is an addiction, that this is a fight, that this fight gets easier with time, yet they DECIDE to throw it all away. Stand your ground, each crave is an chance to give the nic bitch a piece of your mind "Fuck off, I have no room for you in my life today!!". Each crave is an opportunity for you to let loose your anger, nicotine has made a fool, a slave of you the past xx amount of years. No more! Take back your life! Stand up, make your DECISION today, shout it out, let everyone know....today I'm quit!!!!!

Next time you wanna dip, ask yourself, what exactly will having a dip make better? What will I benefit from having a pinch?
We all wish that we can get that frisky feeling. It heightens our senses and when we are quit we can not only enjoy life so much more, but it keeps us keen when we need it in our fight of that nic bitch....

We got to let this sink in and strengthen us, and make us all frisky....

just love that word and this guy......

I quit with you today
I love this stuff. I don't care if I am pathetic or Ghey. I like to fight. The nic bitch is pretty damn fun to beat day in and day out.

The only power this addiction has over me is the power I allow her to have. Don't take her calls or entertain her. If she flirts with you, remind yourself that you quit her. She stole your life and the buzz was a sham!

If you still have fond thoughts of her. Read up on the remorse of a cave. Call your brothers.

I have use my lifeline because it really works. Magic. Don't even need to talk about dip. Just the pause talking to a brother and the nic bitch gives up.

I can't explain it but I can tell you it works. Why? I've been beating nicotine's ass since March 14th, 2012. With an undefeated record of 274 - 0 !

Bruce let me in I want to join the nicotine fight club!
I would like to join this fight club. Finger in the eye...knee to the groin. :ph43r:
'Crazy'
We are all In the fight club, aren't we? And that ain't all we are beating the shit out of the worthless bitch. Sure we have some lame ass pussies that think they want to join the fight but they keep one step away from their security blanket In case they get a boo boo! We can drag some of them along with us and hope they start developing quit muscles of their own but sometimes we need to just bury them along the trail. If you try to carry them you both might lose! Bruce I'm not sure I'd call what I feel "frisky" but I do get stimulated and feel a good hard quit coming on every time I post roll. Quitting is like so many things we do in life, it is what we make of it! When I choose each day to roll my fat ass out of bed and quit I want serious 100% posters on my side because I know they are serious and I want someone that is as serious as I am watching my back. That is why I want you guys propping me up when I'm having a Flaccid quit day. For those weak ass pricks that can't quite get their quit to last maybe a little ktc Viagra would fix them.
:wub:
The 1st rule of KTC is: I do not use nicotine

The 2nd rule of KTC is: I DO NOT USE NICOTINE.

The 3rd rule of KTC is: I post roll everyday.

4th rule: I am an addict. Lifelong.

5th rule: One day at a time fella.

6th rule: This quit is for me.

7th rule: I build accountability with my Brothers and I have an emergency plan.

The 8th and final rule: I am not unique and special butterfly. Brothers have been here before me. Read. Learn.
proud to quit with you bruce!! Beat the bitch all day, everyday!!

Make Your Decision

Offline dalgyboy

• Quitter
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 09:00:00 AM »
Quote from: kana

Bullshit, not me not today. I hate the nic bitch with a passion and today, i'm feelin frisky and ready to fight. Fuck you nic bitch, fuck you hard.

Nicotine makes exactly zero things better in your life. It takes your time, your money and your life away from you, yet people still CHOOSE to go back to her? I choose to quit today, I choose to HONOR my word to my brothers and sisters to stay quit. I know that if I WANTED to cave all I would need to do is call a bro or sis and that feeling will be gone. People understand that this is an addiction, that this is a fight, that this fight gets easier with time, yet they DECIDE to throw it all away. Stand your ground, each crave is an chance to give the nic bitch a piece of your mind "Fuck off, I have no room for you in my life today!!". Each crave is an opportunity for you to let loose your anger, nicotine has made a fool, a slave of you the past xx amount of years. No more! Take back your life! Stand up, make your DECISION today, shout it out, let everyone know....today I'm quit!!!!!

Next time you wanna dip, ask yourself, what exactly will having a dip make better? What will I benefit from having a pinch?
We all wish that we can get that frisky feeling. It heightens our senses and when we are quit we can not only enjoy life so much more, but it keeps us keen when we need it in our fight of that nic bitch....

I quit with you today
I love this stuff. I don't care if I am pathetic or Ghey. I like to fight. The nic bitch is pretty damn fun to beat day in and day out.

The only power this addiction has over me is the power I allow her to have. Don't take her calls or entertain her. If she flirts with you, remind yourself that you quit her. She stole your life and the buzz was a sham!

If you still have fond thoughts of her. Read up on the remorse of a cave. Call your brothers.

I have use my lifeline because it really works. Magic. Don't even need to talk about dip. Just the pause talking to a brother and the nic bitch gives up.

I can't explain it but I can tell you it works. Why? I've been beating nicotine's ass since March 14th, 2012. With an undefeated record of 274 - 0 !

I would like to join this fight club. Finger in the eye...knee to the groin. :ph43r:
'Crazy'
We are all In the fight club, aren't we? And that ain't all we are beating the shit out of the worthless bitch. Sure we have some lame ass pussies that think they want to join the fight but they keep one step away from their security blanket In case they get a boo boo! We can drag some of them along with us and hope they start developing quit muscles of their own but sometimes we need to just bury them along the trail. If you try to carry them you both might lose! Bruce I'm not sure I'd call what I feel "frisky" but I do get stimulated and feel a good hard quit coming on every time I post roll. Quitting is like so many things we do in life, it is what we make of it! When I choose each day to roll my fat ass out of bed and quit I want serious 100% posters on my side because I know they are serious and I want someone that is as serious as I am watching my back. That is why I want you guys propping me up when I'm having a Flaccid quit day. For those weak ass pricks that can't quite get their quit to last maybe a little ktc Viagra would fix them.

The 8th and final rule: I am not unique and special butterfly. Brothers have been here before me. Read. Learn.

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »

I quit with you today

'Crazy'

we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »

I quit with you today

'Crazy'

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »

I quit with you today

'Crazy'
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »

I quit with you today

'Crazy'
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Mike17

• Quitter
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2012, 04:51:00 PM »

This man knows what the fuck he is doing

Keep it up Mr. Mentor!
"Remember that anyone can dip but only bad motherfuckers can quit." - Morgan1

"But..anyways..whatever Mike and his polar bear said, i'd do it." - P23

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A QUITTER.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »

I quit with you today

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »

I quit with you today

Rule 1 about nic fight club....don't forget day 1

Rule 2 about nic fight club....don't forget rule 1
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »

I quit with you today

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech