Author Topic: Time for a proper introduction  (Read 21142 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Time for a proper introduction
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Day 87.  $114.87 Saved.

ScowickÂ’s 8 rules for KTC.

The 1st rule of KTC is: I do not use nicotine

The 2nd rule of KTC is: I DO NOT USE NICOTINE.

The 3rd rule of KTC is: I post roll everyday.

4th rule: I am an addict.  Lifelong.

5th rule: One day at a time fella.

6th rule: This quit is for me.

7th rule: I build accountability with my Brothers and I have an emergency plan.

The 8th and final rule: I am not unique and special butterfly.  Brothers have been here before me.  Read.  Learn.  Serve others.
Bump because I like what I like what I wrote.
I am a huge fan of #7.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
Day 87. $114.87 Saved.

ScowickÂ’s 8 rules for KTC.

The 1st rule of KTC is: I do not use nicotine

The 2nd rule of KTC is: I DO NOT USE NICOTINE.

The 3rd rule of KTC is: I post roll everyday.

4th rule: I am an addict. Lifelong.

5th rule: One day at a time fella.

6th rule: This quit is for me.

7th rule: I build accountability with my Brothers and I have an emergency plan.

The 8th and final rule: I am not unique and special butterfly. Brothers have been here before me. Read. Learn. Serve others.
Bump because I like what I like what I wrote.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »

Dear Potential Quitter,

I see your name at the bottom of the page. My quit brothers see you too. We see you all the time. We see you every single day. Know this, we were once you. Enslaved, but with enough motivation to surf the internet to find an answer.

I have the answer. Like so many things, the answer is simple but its execution is difficult. Difficult? Yes, but so worth it. What is the answer? Join this site and post a promise to not use nicotine today. Then you honor the promise. 1 day at a time. We quit just 1 day at a time. You can quit for a day can't you?

The day I posted roll for first time a burden was lifted from my shoulders. I quit says Scowick, I quit. Relief.

There were many times afterwards when I struggled, but there was always someone to reach out to. Something to read and learn from. Someone here that inspired me. I realized I was not alone. Better yet, I met so many people like me that were willing to do so much to help me gain myself back. Slowly, I transformed myself from a drug user to a recovering addict. I am so much happier.

Join me? You were meant to read this. You belong here. Now.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2011, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: Greg5280
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: Aglawyer
Quote from: Ready
Quote from: 30yrAddict

About 1 year ago, I typed "fake dip" in Google...a miracle transpired.

I observe miracles here every day.  I look forward to signing up for another day of quit tomorrow...and I look forward to observing another miracle.  Soon another Souliman, 30, gmann, rebel, aglawyer, tazz, Show, Matt, etc... will enter my life and I will be truly blessed for it.  Nic, you are a fucking joke.
Indeed Sco, blessed to be here with you. Thanks for all you do to make this a better place. I quit with you today!
You get out of it what you put in. I have seen you helping others. Damn proud to be quit with you.
Amen to that. YOU are truly an ambassador of quit. And yes, nic is a JOKE. HAHAHAHAHA, I laugh at you nic - I wish I had a crave right now so that I could give nic the finger to her face...but nah, nuttin'.
You offer support all over this place, sco. And you always leave the site better than you found it. Congrats on the quitaversary.
Thanks Sco
Well done SCO. I remember when you arrived.

Nice QUIT !!
When you get a note from TCOPE, razd, syndrome greg and ready, it is a good day. Damn, I'm smiling.

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2011, 06:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman

I observe miracles here every day.  I look forward to signing up for another day of quit tomorrow...and I look forward to observing another miracle.  Soon another Souliman, 30, gmann, rebel, aglawyer, tazz, Show, Matt, etc... will enter my life and I will be truly blessed for it.  Nic, you are a fucking joke.
Indeed Sco, blessed to be here with you. Thanks for all you do to make this a better place. I quit with you today!
You get out of it what you put in. I have seen you helping others. Damn proud to be quit with you.
Amen to that. YOU are truly an ambassador of quit. And yes, nic is a JOKE. HAHAHAHAHA, I laugh at you nic - I wish I had a crave right now so that I could give nic the finger to her face...but nah, nuttin'.
You offer support all over this place, sco. And you always leave the site better than you found it. Congrats on the quitaversary.
Thanks Sco
Well done SCO. I remember when you arrived.

Nice QUIT !!

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2011, 04:13:00 PM »

Thanks Sco

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »

Offline AgLawyer

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Travelin, hikin, liftin and quittin
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »

Offline tazmed

• Quitter
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2011, 09:37:00 AM »

I'm glad you stumbled across KTC as well since you've helped me stumble down my path. Thanks for all you do for everyone here. Proud to be quit with you today...and probably tomorrow too, but we'll just have to wait and see.

'Cheers'

Offline nicofiend

• Quitter
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2011, 05:51:00 AM »
Damned proud to be quit with you Sco!

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »

I observe miracles here every day. I look forward to signing up for another day of quit tomorrow...and I look forward to observing another miracle. Soon another Souliman, 30, gmann, rebel, aglawyer, tazz, Show, Matt, etc... will enter my life and I will be truly blessed for it. Nic, you are a fucking joke.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »

I observe miracles here every day. I look forward to signing up for another day of quit tomorrow...and I look forward to observing another miracle. Soon another Souliman, 30, gmann, rebel, aglawyer, tazz, Show, Matt, etc... will enter my life and I will be truly blessed for it. Nic, you are a fucking joke.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »
Day 346

This is why I am here: index.php?showtopic=5437
I am glad you are here bro. Looking forward to Feb.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2011, 08:27:00 AM »
Day 346

This is why I am here: index.php?showtopic=5437