Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16306 times)

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2014, 08:45:00 PM »
Quote from: ppolcyn
I don't know if many people around here have taken the time to think about what we have going on here.

When I do, it brings me to tears. We have a group of absolute strangers who are saving each other's lives. How fucking awesome is that? Never has anyone done so much for me without asking for anything (except for me honoring my own word) in return.

This is some pretty fucking legendary shit here. You guys are just one massive dose of almighty amazingness.

Members of my own family are not supportive like you guys are. This is both troubling and telling. First, troubling; because my own family is supposed to love me and support me. My oldest brother laughed at me in front of one of his classes when I told him that I quit dipping.
Telling; it speaks volumes about the character of the people on this site. Unconditionally loving absolute total strangers. Amazing.

Ok. I just wanted to say a deep, heartfelt thank you to everyone supporting each other on here.
Yes isn't it amazing? Don't hold your family to the same standard, they may or may not understand how hard and the commitment it takes to quit this powerful addictive poison!!!!! But we all do,,, we are all going thru it together. We do it odaat and we preach NAFAR, but most of all,,, yes you nailed it,,,, we depend on one another's promise and then keeping that word! Keep drinking the cool aid. I quit with you! Erussell day 272 and can't wait to start another odaat in the am!
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2014, 08:12:00 PM »
I don't know if many people around here have taken the time to think about what we have going on here.

When I do, it brings me to tears. We have a group of absolute strangers who are saving each other's lives. How fucking awesome is that? Never has anyone done so much for me without asking for anything (except for me honoring my own word) in return.

This is some pretty fucking legendary shit here. You guys are just one massive dose of almighty amazingness.

Members of my own family are not supportive like you guys are. This is both troubling and telling. First, troubling; because my own family is supposed to love me and support me. My oldest brother laughed at me in front of one of his classes when I told him that I quit dipping.
Telling; it speaks volumes about the character of the people on this site. Unconditionally loving absolute total strangers. Amazing.

Ok. I just wanted to say a deep, heartfelt thank you to everyone supporting each other on here.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
Quote from: jake
I am about to go off. My youngest daughter said, "daddy, you want some snuff, don't you?"

Then I looked at her and she said, "ha, ha, you can't have any. "
She's right! You can't ! hahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Its midnight.... another day down and you kept your promise! Quit on.
Priceless, but you really don't want some snuff you are just fighting lies...

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2014, 12:01:00 AM »
I am about to go off. My youngest daughter said, "daddy, you want some snuff, don't you?"

She's right! You can't ! hahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Its midnight.... another day down and you kept your promise! Quit on.

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2014, 05:46:00 PM »

You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline ZillahCowboy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2014, 11:02:00 AM »
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: srans
Quote from: SAM83
Just got Copenhagen coupons in the mail. I am gonna burn them later.
Got mine last week....ripped them up with great joy!!! $3.00 off mouth cancer....fuck UST
I got the extra special birthday death coupon for $5.00 off.

Fuck them
I hate the poison. I hated it this morning and continued through lunch. I hated it at dinner and still hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much my plan will be to wake up tomorrow and start hating it again. I'll quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me. Glad to be quit with all you tobacco haters tonight.
Now your building some serious quits! :D
Love it. Copenhagen "hating AND quitting" going on here. Yeah!

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
Got mine last week....ripped them up with great joy!!! $3.00 off mouth cancer....fuck UST

Fuck them
I hate the poison. I hated it this morning and continued through lunch. I hated it at dinner and still hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much my plan will be to wake up tomorrow and start hating it again. I'll quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me. Glad to be quit with all you tobacco haters tonight.
Now your building some serious quits! :D
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »

Fuck them
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2014, 08:26:00 PM »

Fuck them

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2014, 04:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
yeah Fuck US Tobacco.

I will never kneel, worship of be a servant of US Tobacco and Nicotine. My can humping days are over and I am Free!
Send them to me. I will wipe my ass with them. Might mail them back to "Return to Sender"

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
yeah Fuck US Tobacco.

I will never kneel, worship of be a servant of US Tobacco and Nicotine. My can humping days are over and I am Free!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2014, 03:50:00 PM »

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2014, 03:28:00 PM »

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
We take advantage of the free refills on pop and popcorn at our theatre.

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »
Saved over $50 in ten days.

Gonna take my wife and the kids to a movie tonight with it.

Holy shit, I have never watched a movie in the theater without a dip in my lip. Should be interesting.
I assure you that dipping had nothing to do with the outcome of the movie. It didn't make the popcorn taste better and didn't keep the coke from spilling on your shirt. If the movie is bad you can put you head back and take a nap without worrying about the poison going down the airway.

As a matter of fact the people that work at the the theater will appreciate not having to pick up your spit cup you leave behind.

Great job on your quit. Quit with you today.
Water, dill pickle seeds, twizzlers, and balls. The Family Vadge enjoyed "Frozen" - although I recommend you let mrs pp smuggle in your goodies. Movie theater snacks straight rape your wallet. Great work today pp.