Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16302 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: ppolcyn
Saved over $50 in ten days.

Gonna take my wife and the kids to a movie tonight with it.

Holy shit, I have never watched a movie in the theater without a dip in my lip. Should be interesting.
I assure you that dipping had nothing to do with the outcome of the movie. It didn't make the popcorn taste better and didn't keep the coke from spilling on your shirt. If the movie is bad you can put you head back and take a nap without worrying about the poison going down the airway.

As a matter of fact the people that work at the the theater will appreciate not having to pick up your spit cup you leave behind.

Great job on your quit. Quit with you today.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »

Holy shit, I have never watched a movie in the theater without a dip in my lip. Should be interesting.
Hey i got you there man. I posted about my first dip free movie, and then California Slim told me he posted about the same thing. Take some candy/seeds/whatever, and enjoy your freedom from the shit of it all- like hiding the used dip, smuggling it in, where to spit, etc.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2014, 01:51:00 PM »

You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2014, 06:34:00 PM »
Quote from: SAM83
Nine days in and I can definitely tell a difference. Leukoplakia is starting to go away. I am fucking stoked.
Awesome, you got this today! I quit with you!
Good job on 9. It's far from over.

Build your quit knowledge. Learn addiction/nicotine. There is lots of information on this site. Knowledge is power. Learn you're enemy, you can bet it knows you.

I noticed your name on the intros. Good job, the more your involved the more it becomes necessary to stay quit. It's harder to to walk out unnoticed when 5, 10, even 15 brothers have your number and are watching your back. Need another number let me know. Quit with you today.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »
Nine days in and I can definitely tell a difference. Leukoplakia is starting to go away. I am fucking stoked.
Awesome, you got this today! I quit with you!

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2014, 07:15:00 AM »
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2014, 03:13:00 PM »
Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: brettlees
You bastards have got me just as hooked on quitting as I was addicted to dipping. Thanks!!!!
mwaa-ha-ha! (evil laugh)-
Welcome to the club!
Seriously, i'm still hooked, 91 days in. Better to be hooked on this than about anything else, right? It's really common that peopel live on the site early on in successful quits, so i think you are doing it right. Keep building it, piece by piece man, you can do this too.
Most of us worked very hard at feeding our addictions to the point of stupidity. Why wouldn't everyone put in as much effort to be a quitter? Just wishing you were quit will not make it so...
Tell me about it T-Cell.

------- Just check out this loser with over 8700 posts. He must be living in his mother's basement drinking rice beer....wait a minute.....
'crackup'
You forgot to mention looking like a penis with teeth...
FUCS!
you all are in need of serious 'help'
When we put as much effort into quitting as we did using, we win. Keep up the work.

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2014, 02:11:00 PM »
You bastards have got me just as hooked on quitting as I was addicted to dipping. Thanks!!!!
Welcome to the club!
Seriously, i'm still hooked, 91 days in. Better to be hooked on this than about anything else, right? It's really common that peopel live on the site early on in successful quits, so i think you are doing it right. Keep building it, piece by piece man, you can do this too.
Most of us worked very hard at feeding our addictions to the point of stupidity. Why wouldn't everyone put in as much effort to be a quitter? Just wishing you were quit will not make it so...
Tell me about it T-Cell.

------- Just check out this loser with over 8700 posts. He must be living in his mother's basement drinking rice beer....wait a minute.....
'crackup'
FUCS!
you all are in need of serious 'help'
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »
Welcome to the club!
Tell me about it T-Cell.

'crackup'
FUCS!
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »
Welcome to the club!
Tell me about it T-Cell.

Make Your Decision

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
Welcome to the club!
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2014, 10:12:00 AM »
Welcome to the club!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2014, 09:57:00 AM »
I hate the fucking world right now. But I honestly love you guys here. I just found a previously lost can. That bitch was calling hard. I did something that made me feel like puking. I opened the full can and dumped that motherfucker in the toilet. I am sick and cold right now. But I fucking promised not to.
Turn some of that hate onto nicotine. It's not the world that has you all fucked up. It's years of poisoning yourself that jacked your brain up.

Yep I said POISON, because that is what nicotine is...a toxic POISON.

Point some of your anger her way. She's the one that did you ugly for all those years.

The world is a beautiful place, especially when you are poison free!

Quit on....
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2014, 09:55:00 AM »
I hate the fucking world right now. But I honestly love you guys here. I just found a previously lost can. That bitch was calling hard. I did something that made me feel like puking. I opened the full can and dumped that motherfucker in the toilet. I am sick and cold right now. But I fucking promised not to.
Putting another nail in her coffin!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance