Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16301 times)

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
I hate the fucking world right now. But I honestly love you guys here. I just found a previously lost can. That bitch was calling hard. I did something that made me feel like puking. I opened the full can and dumped that motherfucker in the toilet. I am sick and cold right now. But I fucking promised not to.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: peters6278
Quote from: ppolcyn
I guess I am acting like quite the fucking jerk. My wife and I were riding in the car a little bit ago and she said that she was gonna buy me a can of snuff because the Paul on snuff is a lot more tolerable. She pulled into the gas station but before she could get it, I stole her purse from her and locked her out (more likely, locked me in) without any money. I would not give her purse back but I let her back in and she drove us home. She is mad as hell at me, but I ain't quitting my quit.
Probably have to sleep on the couch tonight guys but it will be worth it.
You are a real quitter man. Option 1: bed down with the Nic Bitch....and get to bed down with your wife too. Option 2: bed down with neither but curl up on the couch with your blankie and your quit.

Option 2 every damn day!
hey hope you are having her read on here the spousal support and the what to expect, so she knows its the nic playing with your head instead of you just being a jerk.

hell even have her jump into our live chat, or do it together let her ask us questions

and always remember you did this to yourself so DO NOT take anything out on her. bring it in here to the site and to your brothers.

stay strong and in this case stay soft as well (soft not weak)
I don't think she'll like the Paul with cancer either. Then the question becomes, what is best for Paul, quit or not quit?
Quitters are sporadic with emotions. Your brain and body are rewiring and you probably are an absolute dick.

You lady didn't stuff your face full of the crap. So she doesn't deserve your wrath, rage, etc. I agree with coach, have her read spousal support.

Link to spousal support

Tell her you are sorry and how much she means to you. How much you need her to support and understand.

Then when you are pissed, come here and write. Just like you did. This is a safe place to vent and rage. We get it and there is some good fights here. It is good for those in the fight and better than reality TV.

Never again should you get her to the point where the dipper is a better alternative than a quit dickhead. You need to blow off steam do it here. It may be hard sometimes but family, go out of your way to appreciate and thank them for helping you quit.
What Mthomas says X 100!

I was an absolute dickwad in my first 6 months. (I just verified this with my wife).
I bit my customers heads off. (dumb)
Blew up on my wife for no reason. (real dumb)
Was angry all day and miserable too. (years of poison addiction will do that)
It gets better...I promise You!
My wife loves me for who I am suppose to be now.
Your wife loves you too. We were "NOT" born with this poison in our mouths!
You're just gonna have to channel your anger/mood swings, etc...into exercising, yelling while running around the yard singing mary had a little lamb! Whatever it takes to move the shit out of your head for the moment.
The wife, the customers, all family are innocent...We are the addicts, period
Keep quitting ODAAT and NAFAR and the anger/mood swings will pass.
I promise.
I quit with You today.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2014, 07:20:00 PM »
I guess I am acting like quite the fucking jerk. My wife and I were riding in the car a little bit ago and she said that she was gonna buy me a can of snuff because the Paul on snuff is a lot more tolerable. She pulled into the gas station but before she could get it, I stole her purse from her and locked her out (more likely, locked me in) without any money. I would not give her purse back but I let her back in and she drove us home. She is mad as hell at me, but I ain't quitting my quit.
You are a real quitter man. Option 1: bed down with the Nic Bitch....and get to bed down with your wife too. Option 2: bed down with neither but curl up on the couch with your blankie and your quit.

Option 2 every damn day!
hey hope you are having her read on here the spousal support and the what to expect, so she knows its the nic playing with your head instead of you just being a jerk.

hell even have her jump into our live chat, or do it together let her ask us questions

and always remember you did this to yourself so DO NOT take anything out on her. bring it in here to the site and to your brothers.

I don't think she'll like the Paul with cancer either. Then the question becomes, what is best for Paul, quit or not quit?
Best for Paul is to quit like fuck.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2014, 06:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Coach

Option 2 every damn day!

Quitters are sporadic with emotions. Your brain and body are rewiring and you probably are an absolute dick.

You lady didn't stuff your face full of the crap. So she doesn't deserve your wrath, rage, etc. I agree with coach, have her read spousal support.

Link to spousal support

Tell her you are sorry and how much she means to you. How much you need her to support and understand.

Then when you are pissed, come here and write. Just like you did. This is a safe place to vent and rage. We get it and there is some good fights here. It is good for those in the fight and better than reality TV.

Never again should you get her to the point where the dipper is a better alternative than a quit dickhead. You need to blow off steam do it here. It may be hard sometimes but family, go out of your way to appreciate and thank them for helping you quit.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »

Option 2 every damn day!

Make Your Decision

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »

Option 2 every damn day!

Offline peters6278

• Quitter
  • Interests: QuittingPerusing the topics here at KTCHomebrewingDrinking craft beerPlaying with my KidsShooting SportsRunning/Weight LiftingAnything involving power tools
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2014, 04:20:00 PM »

Option 2 every damn day!
Living the dream, one day at a time.

Quit Date 01/10/14
HOF Date 04/19/14

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
Stop taking it out on her, come here and vent if needed. You have to keep focused on what got you in this position, a poisonous weed in a can that we let rule our lives for far too long.

It can also be helpful to have her come here and read through the spousal section so that she knows what to expect.

Keep it up it gets better.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
Spend some saved dip money on flowers for the lady. She deserves it. Way to stay quit.

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2014, 04:04:00 PM »

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
It is fucking hilarious. I just spent 25 minutes trying to figure out when my 100th day is. I teach high school physics with trigonometry yet, it took me that long to count to 100. Fog bitches!!!
Yea, I did the same thing and I am an accountant.....what will really make you laugh is finding out that if you scroll right on the accountability spreadsheet to Column HS.....your HOF date is already calculated for you. 'embarrassed'

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
Oh yes I quit like fuck!!!

But it ain't easy for me. I know, boo hoo.

That dirty fucking hag is calling. Lurking in the fog of my quit. I turn around as she places her ghastly grip on my shoulder. As I feel her cold embrace, I pull out a big WQLF and smash her right in the fucking mouth. Not today bitch!!!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »
It is fucking hilarious. I just spent 25 minutes trying to figure out when my 100th day is. I teach high school physics with trigonometry yet, it took me that long to count to 100. Fog bitches!!!
This made me laugh. Thanks. I remember the fog, so glad to be so far from that. I definitely wouldn't recommend a college class in math while your in the first stages of quit.

It's worth it man,, every little second of it. Remember these days. Soak them in so you will never forget. Need another number let me know.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2014, 09:56:00 AM »
It gets better if you just get through today over and over again. One day at a time adds up to spots where you don't even think about the poison anymore, but you need to QLF until it gets easier, and then be ready to QLF when it gets hard again. You have had enough day 1s and you know how bad it sucks.

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
You made your promise today. We quit like fuck.
Make Your Decision